Self-confidence. Two big words. Self-confidence is believing in yourself and believing in your abilities. Sometimes it’s a little hard to increase and build up your confidence.
- One way that I increased my self confidence was writing an accomplish list of things I’ve achieved.
Celebrate your success. Celebrate the small wins not just the big wins.
When you are feeling down you can pull this list out and be reminded of all the amazing things you’ve done in your life.
Here are some examples my clients have chosen: had their first child, bought their first home, won an award, lost 50 pounds, learned to ride a bike at the age of 6, etc.
- Write a list of your strengths and talents. Recognize what you are good at. Self-awareness is huge. If you’re not sure of your strengths ask a friend or a family member.
Email me if you need assistance 😊 email@example.com
Here is my free self-care guide you can download: https://mailchi.mp/krisrudarmel.com/selfcareguide
I am an (award winning) womanpreneur, artist, speaker, empowerment leader and knowledge seeker. I share my stories of adversity with fear, in business and in life, with vulnerability and being awakened and how I boldly built a company to new levels and took risks to soar.
Along my journey, my belief in myself, tenacity, courage, confidence, hope and faith grew exponentially. You will hear my message of enlightenment and my life changing principles for fearless living that will assist and inspire others to jump to their greatest potential. I hope to inspire my community to find their strength to live courageously, ignite their flame and leap joyously.
I believe we should continually upgrade our dreams to preserve our road to happiness. You need to believe it can be done- this will set your mind in motion to find a way to do it.
I (along with my husband) bootstrapped our way to building a local, woman owned enterprise in Salt Lake City; Anchor Water Damage & Restoration. While building Anchor (2008-2016) I have been recognized in the community 8 times with the following:
• Nationally Recognized 2016 Best of the Best -Top 3 ‘Women in Restoration’ 2016 Remediation and Restoration Magazine (October issue)
• 2016 Enterprise 7 Award: Woman Business Owner
• 2015 and 2014 Best of State
• 2013 30 Women to Watch- Utah Business Magazine
• 2013 Outstanding Entrepreneur
• 2011 Woman Business Owner of the Year – NAWBO SLC
• 2009 Small Business of the Year
• 2013 Kris graduated from the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business program
• 2012 GE Capital Banking on Women program
• 2011 Won the SCORE/Sam’s giveaway (2 companies per state were awarded this)
I love being involved in the community. I help out by serving on committees and volunteering. I serve on the Granite Foundation Board and have held positions at Chamber West, NAWBO along with other organizations. I was a mentor (2016) for the Women of Worth foundation.
I reside in South Jordan, Utah with my husband of 33 years and my 2 children.
Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software