What You’ll learn:
End the overwhelm and escaping from your life. You’ll experience richness, tranquility and peacefulness.
You’ll gain the skills to derail your inner-critic
You will feel increased patience, and unworried. You’ll be more relaxed and feel inner-peace.
Allow yourself to transform and go for your huge goals and dreams.
You’ll feel content, serene and happier.
When you feel empowered your load will lighten; you’ll rise with hope and deal with less self-judgement.
It is time for you to be present and enjoy your journey with patience, peace and fulfillment.
Creating art can bring you to a stillness like it does me. In stillness I find myself. I feel more peace, calm, clarity and connection to a source greater than myself.
In this eBook I share 4 different tools that I’ve used to restore and become who I dreamed of being.
Some information you’ll receive:
- how to overcome creative blocks.
- details on Visualizing- this has been a game changer for me.
- the supplies to have on hand as you start to explore what spending 5 minutes per day on you will be like. If you do the work it can and will be life changing. It has been for me. Now its your turn.
- mantras that I’ve used that can catapult growth.
- tools with you that help you heal from your heart and follow that spark within you. Creating art brings me into stillness. In stillness, we find ourselves. We find peace, clarity and connection with ourselves. This helps with addiction and cleaning up bad habits.
A few items you’ll experience while traveling alongside me: enlightened, sense of balance, being centered, acceptance of yourself, loving kindness for self, release overwhelm, sense of purpose you’re your creativity will increase.
When you nurture yourself with loving kindness you will receive many miracles and blessings.
- Creative Blocks
- Getting Started
- Keep Making Time for You
- Gratitude and Mindfulness Journaling
- Journal prompts
- Self-care, Self-love and Self-compassion: 3 components we need to build a successful life/business
- 4 tools to help you increase your self-compassion
- Art supplies to have on hand
- A list of my favorite books
- Articles on how art heals